The Student News Site of La Sierra High School

The Eagle's Quill Online

The Eagle's Quill Online

The Eagle's Quill Online

Female Athlete of The Year

Keira Isgar

Participating in a sport has allowed students to put their effort towards something they love while maintaining their academic career. We offer a various amount of sports and even more students that excel at their sport. So how do you stand out against all the other athletes in order to win Female Athlete of The Year?

“I think what made me feel stand out against the other athletes is staying consistent and working hard in the gym,” Keira Isgar (12) said.

Becoming the best version of yourself has everything to do with who you surround yourself with. What helped Isgar stay motivated through the 5 years she has played volleyball for?

“What helped me through my sport was dedication and the support from my coaches pushing me to be the best athlete I can be,” Isgar said.

After winning such a title as the top athlete of the year how did Isgar feel after winning?

“I feel very blessed that I was awarded athlete of the year it was a very special experience and I got be around so many amazing athletes in the Sunbelt area.”